MenuMouth of the cavern Bronsdalgroeve 2019 text, no JavaScript Log in  Deze pagina in het NederlandsDiese Seite auf DeutschThis page in EnglishCette page en FrançaisEsta página em Portuguêstopback
previousback Indexnext

Mouth of the cavern Bronsdalgroeve 2019

Original size 2448 × 1782 px

Until the summer of 1944 the diver’s inn remained in use. In July of the same year, the Germans shifted some production lines from Philips, as for example the production of radio receivers, from Eindhoven to the bombproof lime caves in the province of Limburg. One of the new sites was in the immediate vicinity of the diver’s inn.

This was about the the Bronsdal cave (Bronsdalgroeve).

Album : Schunck-Cremers

Pierre Schunck
zoom 24.509803921569%